New Ways to Give in 2021-2022
We hold two PTCO supported fundraisers annually, which fund many WMS programs! Everyone has busy lives so we keep these events simple! There is no gift wrap to sell and students aren’t required to go door-to-door. The PTCO’s service to the community and fundraising are achieved in two general ways:
- Help fund operational expenses such as assistants’ salaries, teacher appreciation, annual software licenses, character development and team building.
- Provide direct grants to the faculty, students and staff.
This is held in the fall and involves students raising funds through online or in-person donations. Students celebrate meeting their school wide fundraising goal with a prize day. We encourage donations from friends, family and co-workers. Employer matching contributions are always welcome.
This “direct ask” campaign is held in the spring and is intended for parents of WMS students. Parents simply will write a check and are done! Employer matching contributions are always welcome for this event too.
Help Contribute Funds to WMS When You Shop Amazon Smile
· Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchase to WMS.
· It’s the same Amazon account you’re already using. Same PRIME deals. Same shipping.
· Amazon has donated over $70 million to charities and nonprofit organizations.
Click here to learn how to participate in AmazonSmile or to learn how to enable AmazonSmile in your app.
King Soopers Community Rewards
King Soopers will donate a percentage of what on groceries to WMS. Click here for information. You can search for West Middle School either by name or TB782, and then click Enroll.