Hello WMS Families!
We are so excited to announce that the Wildcat Challenge is back! In fact, your student should have brought home the packet, attached at the end of this email, describing the Wildcat Challenge yesterday. This event will be held between now and September 15, 2021. Students will need to raise funds for our school to be eligible for prizes. We have some GREAT PRIZES!
Our schoolwide goal is $75,000, and our goal for each student is $75.
Follow these 3 Simple Steps to get to goal fast!
- First Register or re-Login to your parent dashboard and complete your child’s student webpage with a picture.
- Make an online donation using the red Donate button.
- Share with friends and family, they want to help. Using the share tools on your parent dashboard simply send 10-15 emails and or text messages, then share on Facebook or Twitter. This will help your child reach their goal within 24/48 hours.
It’s a fact, Online Student Fundraising Webpages raise 3 times more and family and friends want to help your child succeed. Email or share our fundraiser with them today!
Funds raised will be used for
• Software & IT support and enhancements
• Virtual events and guest speakers
• Special events and programs for students
• Innovative approaches to remote learning
• Additional educational materials and programs
Students will also participate in a competition between the classes!
This event will be managed entirely by parent volunteers, and our aim is to keep most of the funds we raise. We really need your support! To help us in our fundraising for this event, we have partnered with “The Get Movin Crew”. Creating your students’ own personal fundraising page is quick and easy, and will enable you to ask friends and family all over the globe. Click here to create your page Register.
If you have any questions, please contact Tim Thein at email@example.com.
Thank You for your support!