The West Middle PTCO has many events & programs planned this school year to raise funds for the school! Some of the fundraising events below have volunteer elements, and we will email Sign-Up Genius alerts throughout the year asking for your participation! Our main fundraisers are Wildcat Challenge, Family Giving Campaign, King Soopers cards and Amazon Smile:
Donations gained from this fundraiser will be used during the 2019–2020 school year and will be applied toward WMS’ top educational needs. The fundraising period culminates with the Wildcat Challenge (WCC) Fundraiser Celebration Event, with games, water activities, food and fun to thank our kids for their hard work collecting donations. All students are able to participate in the WCC Celebration Event, regardless of amount raised.
Each student was given an envelope on Aug. 23 that has dates, details & instructions on registering for this event.
To promote friendly competition and team spirit, the Wildcat Challenge includes GREAT PRIZE DRAWINGS offered to students at various milestone events, including the Student Waiver Turn-In, Early-Bird Turn In and Final Donation Day.
All Parents Need to Complete 3 Easy Steps!
- Register your student by visiting www.getmovinfundhub.com. It’s free, easy and fast! School Identifier: 5d3719b3e1e2c
- Email &/or Text your student’s fundraising webpage to 10-15 friends and family.
- Post on Facebook or Twitter. You’ll be surprised when donations come in from distant relatives, friends from high school or co-workers. Post and see what happens!
- Complete, sign and have your student return the Student Liability Waiver. Parent/guardian signature grants student permission in the Wildcat Challenge Celebration Event on Sept. 13. Students without a signed waiver may not participate in the celebration event.
- We need 100% student registration. Please visit www.getmovinfundhub.com today!
- Each student is encouraged to raise $100
WMS TOTAL SCHOOL GOAL: $75,000
- Online Registration Due Aug. 27
- Waivers Due Aug. 27
- T-Shirt Sizes due (if you didn’t complete at check in) Aug. 27
- Early Bird Turn In: Aug. 29
We take online donations through your child’s webpage OR
- Donations in the form of cash & checks (in-school donations), should be turned in to the school via the Donation Envelope provided in packet labeled “EARLY BIRD”
- Please make checks payable to: WMS PTCO
It takes a village to pull off an amazing fundraising event. If you would like to participate and help with the Wildcat Challenge, please click here to sign-up!
For more information, please contact Natasha Wall-Beresford at 303-907-9813 or email@example.com.
You Shop. Amazon Gives. Use Amazon Smile.
(you may have to log in to your Amazon account to get to that page).