The West Middle PTCO has many events & programs planned this school year to raise funds for the school! Some of the fundraising events below have volunteer elements, and we will email Sign-Up Genius alerts throughout the year asking for your participation!
The Wildcat Challenge Fundraiser is one of West Middle School’s most important fundraisers that raises money to be used this school year.
Thanks to our generous community, the 2018 Wildcat Challenge Fundraiser was a tremendous success!
Average Per Student: $145.17
Student Population Participation: 44%
For more information, contact Emily Wilhelmi at 303-552-8868.
Family Giving Campaign
This annual giving campaign occurs during the second half of the school year. Stay tuned for details.
You Shop. Amazon Gives. Use Amazon Smile.
· Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchase to WMS.
· It’s the same Amazon account you’re already using. Same PRIME deals. Same shipping.
· Amazon has donated over $70 million to charities and non-profit organizations.
How to get started:
2. Click the “Select” button next to “West Middle School PTO”.
Purchases made on the regular Amazon.com site or the mobile app do not count. You MUST log in through SMILE.AMAZON.COM
for WMS to get our donations!
King Soopers Cards
West receives 5% of purchases made on reloadable King Soopers cards! Cards are available at the front office for $10 – check or cash.
· Each card costs $10 and is loaded with $10. Use and load your card every time you shop!
· If just 115 families loaded $150 on their card every month, West Middle School would receive $862 a month, surpassing its annual goal of $10,000!
· Cards with a $0 balance will expire after 90 days, so USE and LOAD your card.